In this training, I’m going to reveal the strategy and powerful tips that will set you and your business apart from the rest.
You are about to learn…
- How to make the most of your online brand
- How to leverage the power of social media to acquire more shares, likes and followers
- How synergize and integrate your social media with your website
- The most important platforms you need to be on
- How to make your brand become and look professional
- How to grab attention with power headlines
- How to deliver true value
- How to avoid losing followers
- How to create and become part of a community
- How to work with and be one of the influencers
Here's Some of What You'll Learn
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Greg Hughes started experimenting with marketing on the Internet in February of 1996 and has been making a living online since 2001. Greg has helped tens of thousands of small businesses and entrepreneurs create their online presence and assisted them in setting up successful ventures on the web. Some of his clients are the now famous "gurus" you see making tens of thousands of dollars in monthly revenue online.
His expertise in the technical side of Internet Marketing comes from nearly two decades in the web hosting and web design software industry. In 2009, Greg authored the book The Snowball Factor and has subsequently created countless resources, articles, video training courses including the 5 Step Marketing System, Best Kept Secrets of SEO, How to Zero In On A Hungry Audience, The Fanbase Blueprint and Social Media Blueprint. As the founder of DotComClassroom, Greg provides the resources and training for assisting Internet entrepreneurs with training for creating successful businesses online.
Social Media Blueprint
27 Ways to Build a Following with Social Media